Released on September 30, 2008
by Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc.
Developed by Tilted Mill Entertainment, Inc.
June 11, 2009 - Update
- Two new playable Orc classes: Lord (Warrior) or Shaman.
- Expanded gameplay: Orcs consume twice as much food, learn martial skills faster, manufacture items slower, and the Shaman uses totems to summon creatures.
- Several new items regardless of character class.
About HinterlandLoot, level and build with fast paced RPG combat and strategic base building!
Can you build a vibrant settlement, lead your people to prosperity, and tame the wild Hinterland?
- Party-based RPG Action A variety of characters, weapons, and strategies are at your disposal -- will you lead the charge with a devastating two-handed strike, or stand behind the herder in plate mail with your trusty bow?
- Town Building Choose your settlers from a huge cast of characters and arm them for defense, or give them tools for production.
- Character Development Develop lowly farmers into great warriors and customize your character with a variety of... [Read All]
No one has written about Hinterland yet. You should be the first!