Released on February 12, 2009
by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Developed by Monolith
Deployed just minutes before the blast triggered by the original F.E.A.R. team, you assume the role of Special Forces Sgt. Michael Becket as your routine mission quickly turns into a fight for survival against the wrath of Alma Wade. As Alma's terrifying power surges out of control, your squad is forced to battle through an apocalyptic landscape in search of clues for how to destroy her!
- Strategic environmental combat opportunities available to both you and your enemies
- Slow time using your character's enhanced reflexes
- In your face close-quarter action in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
- Battle all-new enemies that employ advanced combat tactics
- Test your nerves and face your FEARS as you battle new characters and unravel a terrifying mystery
- Utilize the world interaction enhancements to create instant cover or remove obstacles
- Play with and against friends in multiplayer competition
- Enhanced graphics engine... [Read All]
No one has written about F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin yet. You should be the first!