"Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal – the unique merging of the classic Portal and Bridge Constructor games. As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the... Read All I honestly didn't think we'd get more games in the Portal universe but it looks like December 20th Bridge Constructor Portal is going to see me happily wrong. The developers of Bridge Constructor look to have licensed the Portal franchise from Valve and if the trailer is an indication the games looks like it fits well into that universe. But what's the game?
"Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal – the unique merging of the classic Portal and Bridge Constructor games. As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles. Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed. Let GLaDOS guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee.
The bridge is a lie!
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor with an official Portal license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- Help your Bendies cross the finish line – on their own or in a convoy"
All of that sounds great and to top it off it's coming to iOS, Android, Linux, Mac and PC on December 20th and Switch, PS4 & XBox One in early 2018. I think i'll be playing this on iOS unless the reviews aren't great because this game seems like a good fit for mobile devices. Is Bridge Constructor Portal something you are interested in playing?