Here are the steps to create a post it note 8bit Link on your wall:
1. Figure out what 8-bit creation you want on your wall.
2. Buy post-it notes, realize they cost WAY more than they should in the store.
3. Buy them anyway, its art baby!
4. Get the picture on your smartphone or print it(like its 2002 inkjet style)
5. Put up one post-it, snap a pic
6. Put up a few more
7. Snap a pic
8. Screw up a bit, start over again
9. Snap a pic
10. Realize half way you were over a few centimeters and try to backpedal
11. Snap a pic
12. Get really close and get really excited because this looks really bad ass
13. Snap a pic
14. Finish and post to awesome game site and share with your friends
15. Snap a pic
Its just 15 easy steps and you too can have an awesome 8-bit post-it note creation on your wall!
Ive played through the original Legend of Zelda many times and I always preferred the blue ring link to the other styles. I also didn't have a great brown post-it color so I picked red and think Link is better served as a ginger with what I had to work with.